Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet November

I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this blog. However, I will continue to post periodically with updates.

Denny is doing well. His next round of tests will be January 7th. He will have a PET scan to see if cancer has moved to anywhere else in his body. Another MRI will be taken of the sinus cavity to make sure all is well there. The ENT doctor will be looking up in the sinus cavity with his scope for visual affirmation that all is well. He will also clean out any debris that has gathered there.

We are looking forward to the holidays; very grateful to be able to! We are thankful that everything is working out so far.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours....

Love to all,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I check this blog fairly often, looking for good news! Enjoy your holidays together. And yes, we all have much to be thankful for.

    Love, Helen and Gene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Helen ^, I too check it every couple days. I know there are things you put here that you may not put in the public format of FB and I don't want to miss any GOOD NEWS that comes your way. In the event of any less good news I want to be here as well to lend my support.

    :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete