Friday, June 25, 2010

Doing fine

Denny had the port put in about 11:30am this morning. They put it on the left side. The first time he had a port, he developed a blood clot. Because of that, the right side did not have a viable vein to tap so they decided to go to the opposite side. I was there when they did the ultrasound because it was a big concern for me. I was worried Denny would develop another blood clot. However, the medical personnel were aware of his previous situation and took good care of Denny.

He is just taking it easy after the sedation. I fixed him a nice lunch and he is resting in an easy chair. He is doing fine.

Thanks for checking in!

Love to all,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Just to let you know Michelle and I are still thinking of you. So good to hear Denny is doing well. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for y'all!! Also, Brooke has a present she will be bringing to y'all!! --Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear things are going well, I am praying he does good on chemo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for keeping us posted. We're thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete