Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crazy for Christmas!

Wow! Today is December 1st already? Time is flying!

Denny and I were discussing how great this month is because he doesn't have ANY doctor appointments. He is a free man! Woo Hoo! Next appointment in St. Louis will be January 7th.

We do have one little bump in the road to take care of. All the traveling to and from St. Louis has caused some problems for me. Sitting so long in the car caused a blood clot to develop in my leg. Luckily, it was in a superficial vein and is gone now. However, without going into boring detail, I need to have surgery to tie off a vein that is causing problems. It is an outpatient surgery at Vanderbilt scheduled for December 10th. Should only take a couple of hours and then recovery. I'll be home the same day. I want to get this taken care of to prevent something more serious from developing. You know...busy mom...can't afford the down time..blah...blah...blah.... :)

Therefore, the Woodruff 4 has to get all of their Christmas shopping done and the tree up before Mom is out of commission! Oh, what a challenge! Can we do it? You bet! Ho! Ho! Ho! We are crazy for Christmas.........

Love to all,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Can you do it? Heck you could probably come up and take care of MY shopping and Christmas tree before you're out of commission! :)

    I'm glad you're taking care of that Deb.

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb! I am so happy for Denny with a clean ride for December:) Yeah! I am so behind on everything...including blogging and keeping up with the Woodruffs! I will be praying for you and your surgery on the 10th! You have lots to do this coming week...your such a super mom- u know u can handle it:) Miss you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete