Saturday, December 11, 2010

Surgery update

Hi all! The outpatient surgery I had yesterday was very successful. The doctor was very pleased with the results; closing off the problematic vein to prevent blood clots. I am resting comfortably at home; taking pain pills when needed. Denny and the kids have been excellent "nurses". I let out a little squeak and someone is there to help. Thanks, everyone, for the phone calls checking on me. Recovery time is about a week. All is good in our little corner of the world. Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for checking in.

Love to all,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I was praying that all would go well and that you would be back "on your feet" soon. You could, however, take advantage of that maid service thing! For just a few days at least! Love to all and Merry Christmas from St. James, where it's about -12 -15 wind chill.

    Gene and Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear! Thinking of you:)

    ReplyDelete