Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting Ready

We are getting ready to leave for St. Louis tomorrow. Denny is going into work and I will pick him up about 3pm.

In preparation for the doctor appointment on Tuesday, we emailed our list of questions to the doctor. We want to make sure every question is answered before the surgery on May 13th.

We would like to thank everyone for the wonderful emails, comments and phone calls. I hope you know how much this helps us keep our positive mental attitude. Each and every one of you are links in the armor keeping Denny strong.

I will post the results of the doctor visit as soon as we get back. Stay tuned!

Love to all,
Deb

"Out of difficulties grow miracles." - Jean de la Bruyere

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you that your PET scan comes back with no mets...I just have a feeling no "hot spots" will show up! You sure are an inspiration in the word 'defeat' and I know you will do it again! Have a safe trip and be careful...

    ReplyDelete