Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful

Denny is feeling so good, he is playing on his usual spot on the golf league. Someone else has had to fill in for him all summer. Today, he gets to play.

The kids are dealing with things as well as can be expected. I have to be a little more careful with changes than I used to. For example, a friend of mine offered to give Dan a ride home from golf practice so I said, "Yes! Thanks for the break!". However, an anxious Dan called me to find out if something had happened to his dad and was that why I wasn't picking him up. I assured him all was well. It is just the little things I have to watch. This has been very stressful for them and they have had some problems but nothing we haven't been able to solve successfully.

I'm thankful that we seem to be getting our life back. He has one final treatment ahead but we can do it. I'm hearing the sound of that bell already!

Love to all,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment