Thursday, April 25, 2013

Angels Watch Over Us

There has been a little bit of an update since my last post.  Denny is getting his port put in at 7:30am tomorrow as previously mentioned.  Dr. Adkins has decided to start the 1st round of chemo at 12 noon.  That should take about 5 hours.  Afterwards, we are heading home.

We would like to thank everyone for their comments on the blog, facebook, and texts.  The outpouring of love and encouragement has really made a difference.  A big "thank you" to the Rolla Gang (Bob, Linda, Meg, Randy, Jerry & Mark) for taking the time to get together with us tonight.  It made a world of difference for "Woody"and me.  We love you all!

I want to thank my mom, Sandy, for driving cross country from Missouri to Tennessee to stay with Dan while we went through the testing in St. Louis.  Thanks to her, he had hot meals and good company.  Love you, Mom!  Don't know what we would do without your support.

Last but not least, "Thank you" to Jim and Anita for your gracious hospitality.  We are not far from the hospital and the accommodations have been wonderful.  We love and appreciate you. 

I probably will not be able to post tomorrow.  It will be a long day and I won't have access to a computer.  I'll post first thing Saturday so stay tuned. 

Good night.  Sleep tight.  Angels watch over us...

No comments:

Post a Comment