Monday, October 6, 2014

Up in the Air...

Dennis Allen Woodruff
August 21, 1953 - October 6, 2014

Superman has taken to the skies and is in flight once again.  At 6:15 p.m. this evening, Denny left for his journey to Heaven.  He slipped away peacefully in his sleep with me by his side.  Funeral arrangements are pending.  I will post info here as soon as I can.  Thank you all for the many calls, hugs, emails, cards, and prayers.  TheWoodruff4 appreciate it very much.  Yes, we will always be TheWoodruff4 as Denny will never be forgotten.  Safe travels, Denny.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, I am so sorry for your loss. You, Denny, and your children have been in my daily prayers for months. Denny is at peace, and I know that God is with you. You have amazing children, who have an amazing, strong mother. Peace be with you. Love, Michelle Hurtt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry and so sad. We have been praying regularly. We pray that you will have peace and comfort thru these difficult days and even the weeks down the road when things are quiet. We are thinking of you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete