Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Denny!

Today is Denny's 57th birthday. He says it is just another day. I say it is a miracle; a milestone and a celebration!

I feel this way for a good reason. I went to the beginning of the blog and was reading through all the entries this past week. When we are in the middle of the crisis, sometimes we can't see the details in all the miracles we have been given. Looking back, I am seeing everything with new eyes and I'm in awe, once again, of these miracles.

This birthday is a celebration; a reason to be happy and a stick in cancer's eye. It gives us renewed hope and faith that Denny will beat this disease and I will be writing about his 58th birthday next year!

Love to all,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNY! ! !

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Denny!!! So, how are you celebrating? Golf? Special dinner? Whatever it is, enjoy!!! Love, Gene and Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Denny, Hope your day is good to you. Hope you and your family do things you all enjoy and you experience a wonderful time together. Happy Birthday and God's blessings to "team Woodruffs". Gene and Helen

    ReplyDelete