Friday, August 6, 2010

Round Three

I was looking at the calendar today. It is hard to believe we are coming up on round three of Denny's treatment. The schedule is changed a bit since his doctor is out of town next week. This treatment will go from this coming Wednesday to Sunday instead of Monday through Friday.

Denny's cousin, Glenda and her husband, Steve, are coming down to stay with the kids while we are gone. Steve will probably bring his boat so she said they would make a little vacation out of it.

Denny has really been doing well. I haven't been posting daily because I felt I would be saying the same thing over and over. You would never know he was going through chemo by the way he is living his life. I am so proud of him. I know if anyone can beat this cancer, it will be Denny!

Love to all,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. We would be glad to come take a little vacation also, but we're waiting to take ours in beautiful....(drum roll, please)...West Plains, MO---waiting in the maternity wing for Madison's arrival!! We'll let you know, probably within the next 10-12 days. Love to all of you, and yes, we expect a "win" for Team Woodruff.

    ReplyDelete