Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sleeping Booty

I was waiting to update the blog when I had something to write about. Denny has been sleeping. Then, he did some more sleeping. He got up and took a shower. It felt so good, he was relaxed and slept some more. I did the laundry and just kept checking on him. Finally, about 12:30 p.m., he got up and I made him some lunch. He ate really well and is happily lounging in front of the big screen watching his beloved Cardinals.
I have some more "Thank you's":
-To Owen & Carol: Thanks for the nice dinner at Zia's. I appreciated the break and the glass of Chardonnay~
-To Everyone who has been sending cards, emails and writing comments. The list is long and lengthy. We have loved each and every one. I'm putting them in an album when we get home.
-To Cousin Pat & Tim: We got the Gourmet Basket today. It was full of wonderful things. Thanks so much for all you have done!
The supervision thing is about to drive us both nuts. We are both looking forward to his Independence Day. As Forrest Gump says, "That's all I have to say about that!" :)
One last thing: Yesterday, I had to call the doctor because he lost his first meal of the day. That was something they were trying to avoid because it puts pressure on the stitches inside his head. When I called, Dr. Chicoine said to just keep an eye on him and look for certain symptoms which would indicate problems. He is still fever free. So far...so good. He held down his dinner last night and so far lunch today. I don't know...I'm just spit-balling here, but I bet he goes back to sleep soon! I wonder if a kiss will wake him up? With my luck, I would be the one to turn into a frog!

Love to all,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment